We are a growing Product organization specializing in products for the Educational domain. We are looking for an enterprising product lead to be a point of contact between our clients, stake holders and the technical team.
We look for candidates with 3-5 years of Business/requirement analysis/testing experience in product development environment(Preferably from the education domain).
As a Product lead, you will have a thorough end-to-end knowledge of our product suite. You will function as a Product owner for the interim releases and will be the go-to person for all functional queries/escalations.
You will ensure that all the client needs are addressed as committed in the interim product releases. You will have thorough knowledge on creating extensive Test Cases and Test Scenarios and will be performing hands on end-to-end testing of releases to ensure quality releases before rolling them out.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Function as the liaison between the Functional team, client and the technical team. Communicate and collaborate on requirements with the functional and technical teams clearly and effectively.
- Create and Manage Test Cases and Test Scenarios for each release
- Hands on Testing and approval of releases prior to rolling them out.
- Manage and maintain progress reporting and defect tracking and resolution including production of data-driven quality benchmarks
- Participate in requirements discussion with clients, finalizing scope, documenting and communicating them to technical team to convert them into solutions
- Facilitating training sessions
- Set and manage client expectations on critical escalations
- Effectively follow-through until the completion of all open issues/client escalation
- 3-5 years related experience which include Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Analyst
- Experience in playing the role of an individual contributor, interfacing with the clients and address their business needs
- Experience in Full Life Cycle Test/ Test Process Models & methodologies to analyze and address client needs
- Should have created Test cases and scenarios for Testing Enterprise Applications that are moderate to complex / high risk Systems
- Hands on experience with Test Management and Defect Management tools
- Should come up with innovative and smart ways of doing work, without compromising on quality
- Responsive & adaptable to customer and product needs
- Should have excellent communication skills & should be able to articulate concisely & clearly