We are seeking an Accounting Executive for day to day accounting needs, Manage all the accounting activities. Dealing with any accounting situations is a major function of this position.
- Manage all accounting related work in Tally
- Manage Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Prepare daily income/sales, prepare daily journal entry.
- Prepare sales billing and expenses vouchers and recording them in the system
- Manage statutory reporting and MIS
- Manage end to end activities related to payments from vendors for services provided
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and analysis
- Petty cash management/ cash entries
- Operating net banking facility/ NEFT/ RTGS documentation, cash management service (CMS) facility
2 Years – 3 Years
Should be a Bachelor or Masters in Commerce.
Prior experience with security services companies would be a definite advantage.
Should be well-conversant with accounting practices and Tally 9 ERP
Superior written and verbal communications skills
Be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to make improvements in a controlled manner.
Shift Timing – 9:30am – 6.30pm
Why joining Brainvalley?
A position at Brainvalley is more than a job.
It’s a unique opportunity to hone your skills and exploit world class exposure to the Cloud based Integration community.
What makes us?
We are a fast growing IT organization with cloud based management solution. Brainvalley has successfully delivered products to large education institutions, colleges and corporate including Fortune 500 companies. Our cutting edge technology and expertise in education industry lead us in delivering world class products to our clients.
We are very focused on what we do; we’ve established ourselves as the market leaders in this community. Every day presents new challenges and opportunities for growth by working with a team of integration specialists, achievers, visionaries and problem solvers.
We’re lucky to work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry, all the while serving huge enterprise customers around the world. It doesn’t really matter where you are, you’ll find our benefits, support, and culture to succeed and progress.